I love rains and when it rains awards I love it to say the least. So here I am accepting two of those awards that got my eyebrows raised when I received them. No don’t get me wrong, eye brows raised as I had never heard of them and found them very unique and amusing.
So thank you Ashish once again for spreading sunshine and bringing smiles to me 🙂 Ashish as we already know from my earlier post is a poet who writes inspirational poems and quotes and accepts super writing challenges – all in all a fun person and a wonderful writer.
Before we go to the unique awards, I want to thank Deeshani Batra for nominating me for the Sunshine award. Thank you so much!! Deeshani we know is fresh off the boat in our blogosphere and write at Inner Thoughts of Taciturn.
. She is a sweet person and writes beautiful poems and amazing articles 🙂 Do hop on to her blog and enjoy her write-ups 🙂
The first of the two innovative awards is the Dragon Loyalty Award….wow, I googled it when I read it and understand that the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fans/commenters, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly, innovative ain’t it? 🙂
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back
- You must share 7things other bloggers may not know about you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Well, I am your very own Shweta and now you know a lot about me so I think whatever I say will be like a summary. Not sure if there are things friends don’t know about me. Toh jhelo boasting ab
- While I love travelling and have extensively travelled Europe, I haven’t seen Greece and planned and cancelled three times, my best friend is Greek 🙂
- I really laugh a lot when life gives me a chance to, I was very chirpy in college
- I did paragliding this year (ok ok post coming up and I wasn’t scared)
- Most know I am vegetarian, the upcoming fact is that I plan to turn vegan soon
- I can make a disgusting face when someone around abuses but I slip some myself while driving (am super passionate about cars and possessive of my own, wash and wax polish them myself)
- I can be very naughty sometimes 😉 (last time when I went to watch a movie the guy (stranger) next to me was polecat and I placed my hand on my nose visibly after which he changed his seat (nasty I know…but it was a torture)
- The ultimate unknown fact I am coming to India in Oct and plan to meet all my super friends Shashank, Maniparna, Kokila, Datta, Somali, Bhavik, Ravish yayiiiii J
My Nominees –
I would like have a special nomination, this person has been regularly visiting my blog and motivating me to do better and I can’t thank enough but this is a way of telling her I value her giving time on my blog. She is none other than Sweta Biswal 🙂 Sweta shares amazing recipes at Oriyarasoi and I am sure she must be an amazing cook herself 🙂 Thank you namesake for being there 🙂
And my favourites
- Ravish Mani
- Saru Singhal
- Alok Singhal
- Amit Agarwal
- Anoop P
- Yogi Saraswat ji
- Uppal ji
- D Nambiar
- Sunaina Ahuwalia
- Vishal Grover
- Maitreni Mishra
- Deeshani Batra
The second award is The Premio Dardos Award which means Prize Darts in Spanish 😉 I was in great awe for receiving this award as it is given from one blogger to another, in recognition of cultural, ethical, literary and personal values that are transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. Wow isn’t it? 🙂 Well Thank Ashish once again for considering me worthy of this award.
There are three rules that follow this award
- When you accept the award given please post it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to his or her blog.
- Include the image of the “Premios Dardos” in the post
- Pay it forward and pass the award onto another 15 wonderful blogs worthy of this acknowledgement.
I believe a person who blogs has an ability to express her thoughts, views and emotions in priceless and powerful words. And I cherish this a lot when I read other bloggers. Of course there are things like you come across a blog with repetitive topics and not so good content but that can be worked on 🙂 So my nominations remain the same as above for this award too!
I always feel like a celebration when awards are shared so all the best super buddies and sweethearts, keep writing and love you have met you in this blogging world 🙂