We bloggers have our daily life…while some rush to work and manage home and there are super moms who amaze me with their balance and multi-tasking abilities. We bloggers have one thing in common the passion, the zeal that captures us when we start typing when we forget our difficult lives and embrace the first love when the beauty of black letters on a white background brings out a wonderful creation and when we post it we have a sense of satisfaction that all is worth it 🙂
And then when a friend reaches out to us with an award it’s brings pleasure unfathomable, it becomes a celebration! Its a reminder to go on and give your best and keep readers happy. I thank you Ashish for considering me for the Sunshine Award. Friends, Ashish writes beautiful poetry in English and Hindi and poignant quotes at AshishVision since 2011, my perception of him is a very polite and humble person who pings me when he posts a poem especially in Hindi and looks forward to my 2 cents on it.
I want to add this special note that since the number of people whom I can nominate for this award is not mentioned, I want to nominate my special friends who have made me smile and brought sunshine in some way through their writing or their friendship in my life 🙂 I consider this a celebration and a thank you to them 🙂
Now for the rules
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
- Shashank @ Embark with my thoughts
- Sankeerth @ The Spark Unseen
- Maniparna @ Scattered Thoughts
- Kokila @ Sunshineandblueclouds
- Datta Ghosh @ The Dimension of the being
- Bhavikk @ Bhavikk Shah
- Somali @ Scribble and Scrawl
- Ravish @ My way of looking at it
- Purba @ Love Laugh and Reflect
- Anoop @ Tranquil Yet Alive
- Abhijit Bangal @ Gadget Garrio
- Tenny @ Movies of the soul
- Vinay @ Inspire 99
Well the list is not exhaustive but these are my favorite 🙂
Now for the questions,
1. In your opinion what is the biggest service to mankind.
When I was in school we were asked to do one good deed and share it with the class, it could be as simple as helping someone cross the road. For me biggest service would be to be yourself, respect nature, have faith, love and be loved and do good deeds. Simple things go a long way!
2. What is life?
Life is a gift of God with an expiry date and a condition to live it to the fullest, make it beautiful and enhance it each day!
3. What inspired you to start blogging?
Nothing actually, I wanted to pen my thoughts, my experiences and thus blogging started. I wasn’t inspired to blog!
4. The funniest moment of your life.
Now this is going to sound crazy but when someone falls I feel it to be very funny, I instantly start laughing (I know it’s terrible but that is how it is). I fall a lot too and I laugh at myself when I fall 🙂
5. You might have done mistakes in childhood. Share your favorite mistake. 🙂
I was notorious in school, I remember carrying and distributing snuff in my class (was a only girls’ school) and when the class started we all were sneezing, next I remember I was in Principal’s office!
6. What are your first impressions of my blog?
First impression is of a very thoughtful person who pens deep thoughts in the form of beautiful words.
Since I said it’s a celebration with friends I wouldn’t want them to work for my party and thus I skip asking them questions, another reason is also that I know them and asking questions would be stating the known.
Bring in more sunshine and happiness and a big thank you for being there always 🙂