My post starts with an apology! I did receive mails and comments saying not able to comment or view posts! really sorry. But all is well now.I was moving from blogger to a self-hosted site. After a lot of work I finally managed to move to my new abode! It’s called www.sunshineandzephyr.com ; I couldn’t think or relate to any other name than this. I find it feminine and more me!!
Very special thanks to Alok Vats without whom this would not have been possible. He never gave up to my questions and helped built the site right from a conceptualisation to what is looks now. A big thank you to Alok, one of the most humble, helpful and down to earth person I have met.
So now, I am brand new and arrived and what better could I start with two awards that landed in my kitty.
I am quite happy to receive the ’Very Inspiring Blog Award‘from my blogger friend Shashank Tiwari whom we know as Shanx. Thank you Shashank for nominating me for this award. Shashank writes short stories and 5 sentence fictions at Embark with my Thoughts and conveys mammoth thoughts with just few words.
Now as per the rules:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Accomplished in paragraph one.
- List the Rules and Display the award. See above.
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Now this is a tough one
- I am a vegetarian and I know plants too have life.
- I am not a foodie and can manage without it too.
- Like all Gujratis I too love to play garba, sing and talk aloud.
- I like to travel and know different cultures.
- I am a major movie buff and love sci-fi and thriller suspense and horror movies.
- I love lip syncing dialogues to Ramsay horror movies.
- I am learning guitar and my teacher in Swiss is Brit who teaches me hindi songs J
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs (not in any order) and comment on their post to let them know that they have been nominated.
All of my fellow bloggers listed here have inspired me in one way or the other through their writing. I wanted to add more but had to restrict it to 15.
Kokila Gupta – http://sunshineandblueclouds.blogspot.in/
Lata Saun – http://www.werebel.net/
Anju Gupta – http://www.anjuscorner.blogspot.com/
Ravish Mani – http://www.ravishmani.tumblr.com/
Alok Vats – http://www.inewsindia.com/
Vinay Nagaraju – http://inspire99.com/
Amit Agarwal – http://amitaag.blogspot.com/
Tomichand Matheikal – http://matheikal.blogspot.com/
Jithesh Prabhakaran – http://hardboilers.blogspot.in/
I B Arora – http://www.ps4kids.blogspot.in/
Indrani – http://isharethese.blogspot.com/
Prasadha – http://prasadha.blogspot.com/
Gaurab – http://processingthelife.com/
Anshul Thakur – http://aestheticblasphemy.com/
One more in my kitty since long so I accept the Liebster award from my blogger friend Prasadha who writes at http://prasadha.blogspot.com/. Thank you Prasadha for the award J
Now for the rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. – Just did!!
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) – Done that too.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Questions from Prasadha for me
1) Why did you start this blog?
I wanted a place where I could share the experiences of life without anyone being judgemental about me. Thus what started as a hobby is now a passion.
2) What makes you smile?
Honesty makes me smile, simple honest things makes me think this is life.
3) What is one of your talents?
I can whistle full songs (well I can sing them too) J
4) Who is a hero in your life?
My Pa is the hero of my life. I have learnt to work hard and be dedicated in life. His motto is Having work is better than no work and its mine too.
5) What is a great memory from your past?
My grandpa at 97 saying he is proud to have a granddaughter like me is the best memory I treasure.
6) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
I would like to have a mind that is blank and free of thoughts, then I would be able to reach the sky for sure.
7) What is your favorite season of the year?
Rainy season. Am a Pluviophile!
8) What is a piece of advise you would like to share?
Be nice, it’s important to be nice!
9) If you have some spare time, what do you do?
If I am at peace I would read and if its just my physical self that has free time then I would cook.
10) Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
Surely, and only my mom’s made food! Am hungry already.
11) Are you a planner?
Yes, I am disciplined and structured; I plan things but not over plan them.
My 11 nominees for the Liebster Award
Maniparna – http://maniparna5002.wordpress.com/
Sreesha Divakaran – http://petrichorandclouds.blogspot.ch/
Datta Ghosh – http://dattaghosh.blogspot.in/
Siddharth Majumdar – http://purposeofexistence.wordpress.com/
Nimi Arora – http://mightieroption.blogspot.in/
Shashank Tiwari – http://embarkwithmythoughts.wordpress.com/
Bikram – http://www.mann-bikram.blogspot.ch/
Anunoy – http://anunoys.blogspot.in/
Ilakshee – http://ilakshee.blogspot.ch/
Lastly my 11 questions for my nominees
- Tell us something unique about your blog?
- What time do you best write on your blog and why?
- What if you had a super power what would that be?
- What is the most adventurous thing you have done in life?
- Are you an impulsive shopper?
- What makes you angry?
- What do you mean by the word freedom?
- What is your favourite cartoon character?
- What is that one object you can’t live without?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- What is your biggest learning of life so far?
All the best…keep writing!