Wish all my reader friends a very very happy new year….ok it’s just a week into January, so no cribs.
I had a dream year end…was in India for almost all of December and hopped Singapore and Malaysia in between (more of it coming in the subsequent posts).
Well December 2014 also saw my post as a top post for the entire month, what else could I ask for, reminds me of someone saying your popularity would shine as a seductress writer than a sad drama author.
A dream year end because I was with my parents, met up with my cousins and loads of friends too!
Well, my virtual bestie and I met up in Bangalore at Forum mall and spend some quality time 😉 over coffee. It was amazing, we got hooked immediately as we met and trust me guys it was super fun J. Who the bestie is, I am not giving that away easily…guess from the pictures. Oh from the pictures I can remember the number of times we posed and changed the location for better light, better background and so on…. We asked the security guy to click one for us and he took more than a couple of minutes so I walked to him asking, ho gaya and to my surprise he was browsing my gallery…fortunately I had no dynamites there.
Promises are to be kept so promise is that we are going to be a gang of three the next time we meet, Kokila, Maniparna (the haiku turned suspense queen) and your sweetheart (oops…that’s me). We have some men (okay boys) for company too Shanx and Ravish are you listening….
Ab mudde ki baat pe aate hain my dear friend Shanx had given me this award, I am delighted to receive this once again from two of my blogger friends Jatin and Moon. Thanks a lot for considering me for this award. I would now proudly display it on my site. Jatin is a very modest and humble soul and writes at http://wanderingjatin.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/inspiring-blogger-award/ , reading his travel experiences on his bike is great fun. Moon has a beautiful blog and writes at http://footlooseforever.com/ which has amazing clicks from her travel escapades.
As per the rules 7 things about myself
- I am a borderline OCD case, my mom told me I am a pain this time when I kept complaining of dust in Mumbai.
- I can make ridiculous faces at unchivalrous men (as am old school and I’d like a man pull a chair and not walk ahead of me).
- The farthest I have traveled so far is Tromso, Norway and it was mesmerizing, I don’t find Venice romantic and am in love with Paris.
- My dream is to do a road trip for a month in Gujarat.
- I love gadgets (wasn’t like that before, its grown on me), my latest priced possession is the Huawei Mate 7….
- That said, I can’t do without my phone
- The last one is controversial, my views on the recently debated topic pre-marital sex, if they want to do it who are we to stop them lol, btw when we go to buy a machine, don’t we say demo dikhao to confirm if its working fine 😉
And now to nominate 15 blogger friends for this award, so here you go guys
My best wishes to the nominees..
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
Display the award on your blog
Link back to the person who nominated you
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Have a rocking 2015 as we keep meeting on blog posts and beyond!!